Reading Olympics Winners

Reading Olympics  Winners
Way to go Annaliese, Penny and Andrew!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

It was great seeing you on Thursday evening!  If you didn't make it, I know who you are! LOL  Those of you that did not make my classroom presentation, I will send home the paper copies that were distributed.  If you have any questions after looking them over, just email me and I will answer them for you.
Math MAP testing is Monday afternoon at 12:30pm.  With the new web based testing I have heard that the results are instant.  I will email you a copy when they include the district averages, and I will have a copy to go over at your conference.  Read is next week Wed. in the am.
The Science Quiz on the skeletal system is Tuesday, I am sure your child has been studying. On Thursday we begin cell structure.  Since we will not have math on Monday, my math class's Unit 1 assessment will be Wednesday and we will start Unit 2 on Thursday.  The new standards are up on the web, so make sure you take a peek.
Your child has ART homework due each Thursday.  I know many were unprepared this past Thursday. I believe Mr. Hancock has homework as well due each Friday.
Next week Wednesday the first book project is due with a half page summary.  I will be sending a list of projects this week.  
Have a great week!

Mon. Reflection Log Due      Math MAP Testing 
Tues.  Science Quiz
Wed.
Thurs.  Art Homework Due
 
Fri.    Spelling Due/Test

Grammar Due Mon.  


Sept.  16   Science Quiz   (Tresselt and Ndiaye)

Sept.  17   Science Quiz   Balicki

Oct.     1    Fall School Picture Day  

Oct.     8    Balicki Conferences

Oct.   10    1/2 day Dismissal at 11am / Balicki Conferences

Oct.   10    1/2 day Dismissal at 11am  

Oct.   14    NO School   Columbus Day


No comments: