Reading Olympics Winners

Reading Olympics  Winners
Way to go Annaliese, Penny and Andrew!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Homework assignment from Ms. Noonan

 This went home today
 
Dear 4th and 5th Grade Families,

This week I went over how to access and use our online library catalog (http://destiny.op97.org).  As I promised the kids, I am sending home a scavenger hunt that will help them practice these skills.  Just in case it gets lost on the way home, I am attaching it with this email.  It is homework and is due next week on your child's library day.
Lara/Sakellaris:  Thursday 9/27
Payton:  Monday 9/24
Williams:  Friday 9/28
Balicki:  Tuesday 9/25
Eng:  Friday 9/28
Tresselt:  Monday 9/24

If you do not have access to the Internet, please do not worry.  Just send me a note and I will go over it with your child here at school. My goal in sending it home is to introduce you to our catalog as well!  This would be a wonderful time to go through the scavenger hunt with your child and help him or her find books that are a good fit!
If you have any questions at all, please respond to me at my email - knoonan@op97.org.

Thank you!

No comments: