Reading Olympics Winners

Reading Olympics  Winners
Way to go Annaliese, Penny and Andrew!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year

I hope you all had a relaxing break with my favorite little darlings!  Besides falling on the ice and hurting my knee, I had a wonderful break and now am ready to Rock-and-Roll!  LOL  (if I could walk without pain that would be possible).

This week Friday your child's book report is due for their Dec. novel.  If you need a copy of the requirements, you can download a copy off my blog.  A few students did not include their literary examples last time, so please remind them to include their 5 different examples.

On Monday, all 5th grade students are to have their academic research topics for approval.   Students will be bringing home the timeline of due date checks and a packet of what is required for their papers and presentation boards.  These handouts will also be up on my blog and webpage.

Outdoor Ed. physicals and money are due by February 9th.  The powerpoint presentation is up on my webpage or just click on this link.  We would like all students to have this wonderful opportunity, so if you have any concerns or reservations, please contact me.

Monday: Academic Fair topics Due for approval
                    2 Reading Reflection Logs Due today

Tuesday: Book discussion groups

Wednesday: Xtra Credit spelling night
Thursday:
Friday: Book Reports Due

No comments: