Reading Olympics Winners

Reading Olympics  Winners
Way to go Annaliese, Penny and Andrew!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

MAP Assessment

The reading MAP Assessment was taken on Friday. I have figured out how to find individual reports for each student. I will print them out on Monday and send a copy home. We can discuss them and compare them to ISAT scores at conferences. As you know MAP is new, and as I learn more about the system I will pass that on to you.

We will be taking the Math section next week Friday. Please encourage your child to do well, as this is done on the computer and some students think this type of test is multiple guess. I encourage all students to work out each problem on paper before they choose an answer unless of course it is a simple fact or a problem that does not need any computation.

Any questions, please let me know.

No comments: